Monday 27 June 2011

Cats.

This has gone on long enough; it's time to explain the incessant pictures of cats on my blog. There is indeed a reason, and - in the style of Lost (my new-found summer obsession) - I've had it present throughout the series of blog posts without any explanation. So... the moment of truth has come...

I am not obsessed with cats... nor do I believe myself to be a reincarnated "cat-man," - Halle Berry style (which, is ridiculous, because Halle Berry is, and always will be, Storm in my eyes ["CARRY US TO JEANNN"]*) - she can't crossover from one franchise to another and think she can get away with it...! :@).

This cat is the Juggernaut BITCH. 
No. The real reason for the cat pictures, is simply due to one of my best friends. A simple comment of: "Hmm, needs more cats," and voilà - cats cats cats. (I should probably not do what people say so willingly... -_-) But yes, he is cat-MAD. A guy who could quite happily stand for up to ten MINUTES on a driveway laughing at a cat rolling about on the ground (I know this from experience... - not assumption). In fact, I've recently discovered the embodiment of his love for cats in a Youtube video:
This is my friend - eHarmony version. And female. Even though she's clearly putting this on, my friend could quite easily make a similar video, where his genuine love for cats can shine through.  

I, however, am indifferent towards cats. I feel neither excess love nor hate towards them - a balance that is hard for some people to find... This picture however, should give him some comfort... 
You're not alone... 
*I guess I'll have to explain what THIS is tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment