Friday 3 June 2011

Youtube :D

Hi everyone. This is just a short blog post to tell you about my Youtube channel - 

http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnathanPianoMan

I cover mostly pop songs on piano, but take requests. I can do pretty much anything of any genre, as long as I can put it on an iPod... (ha, I'm so modest too... o.O). 



But yeah, my first update of the summer, I'm hoping will be next week and is going to be E.T. by Katy Perry - an awesome song if I do say so myself.

I also take requests, and would happily help out anyone wishing to learn the covers of my songs by providing the chords for them - as worked out by me...

So yeah, look forward to it...? I guess :D

(I even managed to embed my most popular video in my blog... How's that for technical wizardry?! Also, I'm an ashamedly good self-promoter it seems... ¬¬) Thumbs up for outstanding production values. The new stuff won't look like this... :|



2 comments:

  1. I refuse to read this on the basis that there are no amusing images of cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me sad... I'll devote the next blog update ENTIRELY to cats!

    (Maybe...)

    ReplyDelete