Saturday 14 May 2011

Introductory Blog Entry.

Ok, so I won't be boring you with all the insignificant details about my life, because a) I don't envisage for one moment anyone cares too much, and b) If I start to talk about myself too much I won't be able to stop - sometimes I'm just that self-absorbed.

Basically, the purposes of writing this blog are threefold - one: I intensely dislike my handwriting, which makes keeping a handwritten diary illogical. Two: I believe that my musings (be they general or specific) have a certain level of validity (did I mention before I was self-absorbed...? :| ) Three: I like writing creatively, and will create several sub-pages and alternate blogs for my different ventures.

Why didn't I start with an entry explaining this as my first entry I (don't) hear you ask?! Well, given that yesterday was Friday the 13th (creepy voice: spooky!) and there was only to be one occurring this year, I felt it appropriate to start on a topic of relevance, and couldn't really post an introductory entry beforehand.

So yeah, I blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment